Position: SharePoint Developer / I.T. Technician
Location: Natrona Heights, PA 15065
Status: Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Immediate opening for a SharePoint Developer / I.T. Technician. Under the direction of the I.T. Manager, the SharePoint Developer will be responsible for development and support of SharePoint as we integrate it throughout our company. This person will also be a primary contact for answering questions and training users of the SharePoint system. Additional responsibilities comprise general support of a wide variety of Information Technology, including hardware, software, and networking. This position will require a significant amount of interaction with fellow employees at all levels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- All aspects of SharePoint development, customization, support, and training
- I.T. hardware, software, and network support
- ERP (Syteline) user support
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in SharePoint design, development, and support of SP 2010 or higher
- Experience creating custom solutions within a SharePoint Environment
- Experience with out of the box features for creating webpages, forms, workflows and more is a must. Developer needs to be able to work with Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Page Layouts, User Store, Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint Ribbon, etc.
- Experience managing SharePoint security/rights
- 2+ years experience in multiple I.T. areas, including PC repair and software installation, along with basic network skills
- Familiarity with ERP functionality, especially Syteline, is preferred
- Additional programming experience outside of SharePoint is preferred
- Basic understanding of electronics, PLC’s, or sensors is a plus
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- SharePoint 2013 or 2016
- SharePoint Object Model (OM)
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint Server
- Visual Studio
- REST API and jQuery
- IIS Server
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Syteline ERP
- Strong commitment to integrity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to understand the end user’s experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to train users and document processes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in terms understood by both technical and non-technical users.
- Works well with others in a changing environment.
- Learns quickly and adapts to technological changes.
- Ability to learn and understand manufacturing principles related to I.T. functions.
- Occasional lifting of equipment up to 40 pounds may be required.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications, experience, skills, and abilities. Excellent benefit package included.
Job Type: Full-time
- SharePoint Workflow: 2 years
- design, development & support of SharePoint 2010 (or higher): 2 years
- Visual Studio: 1 year
- .NET: 2 years
- electronics and/or sensors: 1 year
- SharePoint Central Administration: 2 years
- SyteLine ERP Support: 1 year
- C#: 2 years
- HTML 5: 2 years
- SharePoint Object Model: 2 years
- Infor ERP: 1 year
- PC Repair: 2 years
- Sharepoint Designer: 2 years
- SQL: 2 years
- General ERP System Support: 1 year
- PLC: 1 year
- IT support in a manufacturing environment: 1 year
To apply, please visit our posting on Indeed.com by clicking here.
Date Posted – 03/02/2018